Margay (by peppercatqp)
Margay (by peppercatqp)
Tendrils (by Ben Hammond)
Nicely done, Pixar.
So I could practice writing the speech of one endearing Jake English (he’s real hard to write, gosh!), I decided to go through all of his pesterlogs and gather a few uncommon words and the expressions he uses. Thus I am now sharing said list to you, Tumblr, so you can enjoy it as…
People calling Hussie sexist himself for making Caliborn sexist
People calling any writer sexist for making a character sexist
it has returned
"if you don’t consider breasts sexual organs then why do you care if i grab them"
well EXCUSE ME BUT IF I JUST STRUTTED UP AND GRABBED YOUR EAR AND FELT IT UP LIKE MMMM YEAH BABY I BET YOU HEAR REAAAL GOOD WOULD YOU NOT BE UNCOMFORTABLE
glad to see y’all spreading the word
here are a few things for you to look at
- After only a week of this the casualties have been 205 dead Palestinians (80% civilians, and at least 34 children) and more than 1500 wounded and around 900 homes destroyed, over a 100,000 dislocated, while on the Israeli…
Y’know what? Fuck you. Counterpoint 1: It’s damn hard to avoid civilian casualties in an area where civilian are encouraged by their own government to stay in that exact spot and protect the weapons being stored beneath them.
Counterpoint 2: The only reason there are so few less dead Israelis is because they have the Iron Dome. Palestinian missiles have been raining on Israel for months. Months. Even before they started firing back, and unlike the Israeli missiles that are being fired at specific, military related targets that happen to be being guarded by human shields and set up in the middle of heavily populated areas, those missiles from Gaza are being fired at every single point in Israel. Without those defenses, and I’ve mentioned this before, Israel would have been completely wiped out long before they started shooting back.
Counterpoint 3: The evacuation time. The Israelis have exactly ten seconds to get to a shelter before the missiles hit, so don’t bitch to me about the Palestinians not having enough time to evacuate.
Counterpoint 4: The reason there’s no support in the middle east right now is because literally every country there is sick of Hamas’ shit. They are a highly aggressive, hyper conservative terrorist organization, and they basically run the Palestinian government.
Counterpoint 5: It’s incredibly tragic how many innocent lives have been lost. It is. But Y’know what? You cannot call these people completely innocent. Remember the three Israeli kids who were kidnapped and murdered? The international news didn’t even mention that bit till after they were already dead, and they also didn’t mention that there was celebration in the streets on the Palestinian side. They were not only cheering, but Hamas announced that kidnappings were going to be their new favorite technique. When one single Palestinian kid was killed, the Israeli police found the criminals, who were jewish by the way, so no scapegoats here, and brought them to justice. Apparently that wasn’t enough, because the missiles started falling in greater numbers on Israel around then, and that’s when things got nastier.
Counterpoint 6: And I can’t believe I have to keep mentioning this, but right now at this very moment, and the entire fucking time all of this has been going on, Israel has been delivering aid into Palestine. A significant amount of the food and medical supplies they have in Palestine are delivered daily by Israel. Shit, one of the main stations that powers the area is Israeli run. The people you are calling horrible monsters are also the only ones who make it possible for people to friggin live there, and they get repaid in missiles and abuse.
I could go on, but I’m just so tired of this.
I am going to address every single point you made you uneducated scum
1. Palestinians are not being encouraged by their own governments to stay where they are . THEY HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO. Israel controls all of their movements. (which btw is just like concentration camps) even the hospitals and schools they tried to take shelter in where targeted by Israel.
2. That is true but it is not the only reason. The missiles used by the palestinians do not compare to the missiles hit by Israel, the damage created by Israeli weapons is so much greater.
WHAT MILITARY RELATED TARGET!? are hospitals and schools and mosques military related target. where the four children who where purposely targeted, military targets?? where the hundreds of homes military targets??
and i am sick of hearing this human shield argument, that doesn’t even make sense, where are you getting this information from, and i swear to god if you use this to argue with me i will punch you repeatedly because its a hoax so shut up.
and the fact that Israel are fighting people who have no where to go, who have no army, who have no bomb shelters, while the Israelis have high tech notifications and bombing shelters, and whole safety systems, in no way helps your argument, but shows how far the situation is from being a fair war, because it is not a war at all. it is Genocide.
3. I am tried of hearing this. the Israelis DO NOT only have 10 seconds. but hey lets perhaps say that, that’s “true”. while the Israeli’s evacuate to bomb shelters and safety Palestinians have no where safe to go to. So really you tell me who has it worse?
4. Wow okay you clearly know nothing. there is support in the middle east BY THE PEOPLE, thousands have gone out in protests in support of Palestinians and in every way they can to defend themselves. what I was talking about is THE GOVERNMENTS, and the reasons these are doing close to nothing, is because i hate to say it, but they are all American puppets, and we all know who America (the so called land of “freedom”) backs up.
5. Did you just justify the killing of all these people who are 80% civilians because you judged them as being not innocent, because you believe they started celebrating when 3 Israelis died, without even giving me any evidence. You do realize that Nazi Germany used quite a similar sketchy justification to its actions during the Holocaust. You are pitiful, I am so utterly disgusted.
and btw it has been proven that Hamas where not responsible for the kidnapping.
6. That is the most pathetic thing I have ever read, ever. Congratulations mate, you officially win the award of the most pathetic argument ever used. DISGUSTING.
are you trying to convince me that Israel who has been oppressing Palestinians, taking over their lands, arresting and killing thousands, building settlements on illegal lands, demolishing thousands of villages, burning hundreds of farms for 60 years, and keeping Gaza under siege with limited electricity and water, and at some point none of that for days, are sending in supplies to help the people they are deliberately bombing??? and if what you are saying was true then why is Israel not ending the siege on Gaza ha?
PLEASE GET OUT YOU AND YOUR PITIFUL COUNTERPOINTS AND EDUCATE YOURSELF
here’s a simple article you can read to start you off
Y’know what? generally I ignore hateful shit like this, but just this once I won’t. See, I HAVE FAMILY THERE.
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON. I HAVE NO ILLUSIONS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING AND I HAVE SEEN SHIT THERE THAT WOULD CURL YOUR TOES. DO NOT ASSUME THAT EVERYONE IS LIVING IN YOUR SHELTERED LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU GET TO JUDGE HOWEVER YOU PLEASE BASED ON THE INFORMATION YOU CHERRY PICK TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE CAUSE YOU DECIDE TO SUPPORT.
Visit us to support Animal Care: Animal Care Blog